Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Who's watchin' the kids?

Apparently NOT me!
But ya' know what....


THIS.


IS.


ALLLLLLLLLL.....


 YOUR


FAULT!


Yes, YOU!
You. You, damn blog hop party!
You. You, damn Ginger "dead"cookie tutorial!
You. You, damn "No sew tree skirt"!
Basically, anyone that has posted something
that is sooooo friggin' cute, I just HAVE  to jump my A.D.D ass
 up and do it right then and there..(You like my blame transferring skills, huh?)
Here I am, craftin' away, 
(shoot, it's MIDNIGHT people...thinking "Not a creature is stirring, not even a...
two year old"...WRONG!
Stop LAUGHING!
; )
OK. So, here's my dilemma..
How do you propose I get all 16 oz. of  Ponds face cream OUT of her hair! 
LMAO!
She looks like she is auditioning to be John Travolta's "mini me" for the remake of Grease! 


 Heeeelllp Bloggers!!
wwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
=(

...Have MERCY!

4 comments:

  1. OH NO!!! Did you get it out?? Your poor thing!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is CUTE! okay, not for you, but gave me a good laugh!! at least I know I'm not the only one that gets strangley pulled to the computer while her kids are doing who-knows-what! I feel your pain :)

    Leanne @ because (i think) i can

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha great pics , I have similar with nivea cream :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the message Doll face!